Copper supplement - bones, coat and conditioning
Cuppra is the ultimate copper top-up with a multitude of health benefits. It has a high copper availability for coat and conditioning.
Give a course of Cuppra if you notice your horse is lacking stamina or if its coat is not looking as healthy as it should
Why Choose Cuppra?
- Vital for the absorption of iron.
- Essential for broodmares during pregnancy.
- Extremely important for enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- One of the most important minerals required for healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will lead to abnormal bone development and brittle bones.
"Give your horses a course of Cuppra twice a year for visible results."
- Add 30ml to feed daily.
- Can also be added to drinking water of horses on grass.
- Copper should be fed for no longer than a thirty day period at any given time.